NoPlotter views HPGL plotter files on any PC monitor or print it on any Windows compatible printer. The output can be scaled up or down and will be in colour on colour printers, and can plot on multiple sheets e.g. to plot A3 on A4 paper etc
NoPlotter will work with all versions of Windows (including Vista), you just click on the link to download & install it on your computer and then have a 30 days trial period before you have to decide whether to purchase or not. The trial version is fully functioning.
Key Benefits :-
1. To print a plotter file on a Windows compatible printer on multiple pages.
2. To view a plotter file on a Windows compatible monitor.
3. To convert a plotter file into a bitmap and save as a .BMP format file.
4. To cut & paste a plotting into a word processor document as a BMP.
5. To use plotter files produced by CAD packages.
6. To use a screen dump from storage oscilloscope in the form of a plotter file.
7. To view / print new designs at the conceptual stage without the need for a copy of the particular CAD system(s) used.
8. To view / print files sent via email etc.
9. To modify (improve?) plottings using PBrush prior to pasting into a report.
HP Plotter files (HPGL, HP-GL, HP/GL) overcome the normal incompatibility problems that prevent departments, companies, contractors etc. passing CAD data around on disks, via networks, email etc. without the need to justify and purchase an expensive plotter, or a copy of every CAD system that you may come into contact with.
To obtain all these benefits get NoPlotter for yourselves, or why not buy it for your "customer" department to use.
Keywords: plotter, hpgl, plt file, hpgl viewer, plt viewer, plot viewer, plt files, hpgl1, hpgl converter, plt file viewer, hpgl files, hl/gl,
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English