With the Datastead RTSP/RTMP/HTTP/ONVIF DirectShow Source filter SDK you can develop applications to capture and decode audio and video from streaming sources, exposes the uncompressed audio and video pins, and save at the same time the streams to a file without transcoding.
The filter can:
- receive streaming sources in ONVIF, RTSP, RTMP, RTP, HTTP, UDP, RTP, MMS, Shoutcast protocols,
- connect asynchronously to the URL, without blocking the main thread,
- expose the uncompressed video and/or audio output pins,
- apply text overlays,
- control the brightness, hue, saturation,
- record at the same time the video streams in their RTSP format without transcoding, directly to a file (MP4, FLV, MOV, AVI, or MKV), with or without audio,
- generate new files on the fly without loosing frames and without stopping/restarting the graph.
The filter includes internally the required multiplexers (MP4, FLV, MOV, AVI and MKV mux) but does not (re-)encode in H264, it saves directly the native H264 frames to the recording file.
If the audio recording is enabled the audio stream is encoded to PCM, MP3 or AAC, depending on the recording format.
The filter can be invoked:
1) either directly by writing a DirectShow application with:
. the DirectShow SDK (Microsoft),
. DirectShow.NET (SourceForge)
. DSPack (Delphi).
The sample code for each SDK is included in the package.
2) either directly from the TVideoGrabber SDK, in this case TVideoGrabber builds DirectShow filter and only 2 or 3 lines of code are required to start the preview or recording, e.g.:
VideoGrabber.SetAuthentication (at_IPCamera, "root", "admin")
Our license is a commercial, per developer license (royalty-free, whatever the number of PC on which your application using the filter is installed).
Keywords: ONVIF, RTSP, RTMP, IP Cameras, DirectShow, MP4, Streaming, ONVIF camera, DirectShow ONVIF filter,
Recent Changes: Supports ONVIF IP cameras
faster connection to the URL
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: DirectX