Thank you for choosing Womble EasySub as your DVD subtitle editor.
Womble EasySub is a Windows desktop application software for editing DVD subtitle text. It enables you to create, edit and manage DVD subtitle text within DVD video files.
This software can be installed on a PC running Windows 2000, XP/64, Vista/64, or Windows 7.
The software includes three fully integrated components: a video player that is capable of real time playback of video and subtitle text; a sound waveform display on a timeline that provides good visual assistance for locating voices to match the text display; and a flexible text list that equips both in-place and out-of-place text edits, the alignment palette, and other controls to minimize the manual work.
The software supports the following file formats:
1. video: full MPEG-2 and limited MPEG-4 video formats.
2. audio: full MPEG-1, AC-3 5.1, and PCM audio formats.
3. systems: all MPEG-2 and limited MPEG-4 formats.
Other video data that the editor will read as input include:
1. AVI video and WAVE audio files using VFW (Video For Windows) plug-ins.
2. MPEG-4 (Divix) with user installed VFW runtime libraries.
3. Limited support for other video formats (AVCHD) via DirectShow filters.
Keywords: dvd subtitle editor, dvd subtitle tool, dvd subtitles, subtitle editor, dvd language tool, dvd authoring, dvd authro, dvd editing,
Recent Changes: October 2015 Update Release
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English, ChineseSimplified, German
Additional Requirements: 1 GHz or faster CPU,8 bit or better video display and 16 bit sound