|Jade Integrated Development Environment 4.10 - Detailed Description Page|
||Wolfgang Kurz All programs by this author
|| (total votes: 0)
||Report broken download Report spyware [?]
The Jade Integrated Development Environment is a straightforward development environment, which provides a GUI for the most important tools of the SUN JDK in order to ease the editing of source code, the compilation of Java classes and finally the execution of a Java Application respectively a Java Applet. Supported are the following functions:
01. Jade Editor optimized for Java coding (positioning to method, template insertion, checkpoint management...).
02. invocation of the JAVA API and project API documentation via a web-browser.
03. invocation of the static code checker JiveLint from Sureshot.
04. invocation of HTML-Editors, XML-Editors and the UML Editor UMLet (TU Vienna).
05. invocation of external source code editors for a selected source file.
06. creation and initialization of a new Java source file (class).
07. creation and initialization of the HTML file to invoke a class as Java applet .
08. invocation of user defined functions.
09. invocation of the java compiler to compile a selected source file or a complete package.
10. execution of a Java program = execution of a class with a main() method as application.
11. execution of a Java applet = execution of a class with an init() method as applet.
12. cancellation of a running compilation or application/applet execution
13. generation of the Java Documentation of a project (JavaDoc).
14. generation of JAR Archives and JNI C/C++ header files.
15. generation of a "StartClass" template
16. dialog controlled generation of individual Java Dialog windows.
17. dialog controlled generation of individual windows with a menu bar and menu items and content pane.
18. archiving and restoring of project packages and single files. Any number of archives supported.
19. presentation of the actual content of the System Clipboard.
"Java Integrated Development Environment"
"Integrated Development Environment"
"GUI for Sun JDK"
Recent Changes: The INI file has been changed to a plain text file for better editability.
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English, German
Additional Requirements: Java 2 - JDK 6 (or better) with associated API and Tools documentation installed
Jade Integrated Development Environment Download Button For Your Site
If you want to place a Download Button for Jade Integrated Development Environment on your website just copy and paste the following code.
|CodeLobster PHP Edition 5.13 (2017-07-11) Featured
|Softek BardecodeFiler 2.3.2 (2016-01-01) Featured
A ready to use application that splits and renames images by barcode value
|NoClone Home - Find Duplicate Files, Emails 6.1.43 (2014-07-21) Featured
Duplicate File Finder - Find duplicate files, folders and similar images
|Kiosk Software 2.8.3 (2016-12-29) Featured
Kiosk software converts computers into self-service kiosk with WiFi HotSpot
|Batch Photo Resize 184.108.40.206 (2012-10-31) Featured
Batch resize photos with speed and ease.
|Account Ability Tax Form Preparation 24.00 (2015-11-02) Featured
IRS 1094, 1095, 1098, 1099, 3921, 3922, 5498, W2G, W2, W2C Compliance Made Easy
|Jumpto 2.5.0 (2011-03-01) Featured
Jumpto secures your identity and protects your privacy and anonymity online.
|InsideCAT Lite Edition 5.02 (2012-08-13) Featured
Automatic disk indexer for all your PC disks collection (never lose a file)
|Mokum Mail LITE 9.3 (2011-04-01) Featured
Mokum Mail: EMail Checker / Reader, HTML EMailer and WEB Browser, all in one!
|TheBlu for PC 2.2.1 (2012-09-13) Featured
theBlu is a socially-connected, global interactive application