Estelar PDF Defender is an easy to use reliable tool to encrypt PDF files with password protection and protect them from unauthorized access.
It is not a prudent practice to upload or exchange a PDF file without any password protection especially when they contain sensitive and confidential information. As anyone can access it or misuse it without your permission. Therefore it is wise to protect a PDF file with suitable PDF encrypter software. And for this you can rely on Estelar PDF Defender tool. With Estelar PDF Defender tool you can protect your PDF files with both user and owner password protection in no time.
With this software you can either restrict complete access to your PDF document or limit access to some features of your PDF document like you can forbid printing, editing, and copying and page extraction of your PDF document. It’s an easy to use tool that comes with in-built screen instructions. Means you don’t need to have any technical knowledge to restrict your PDF files using this PDF encrypter. Here are the other key features of this handy tool:
- Supports both user and owner password
- Easy to use with In-built screen instructions
- Maintains the file structure and formatting of encrypted file
- Process mulitiple PDF files with batch processing
- Protect PDF file from 40-Bit RC4 to 256-Bit AES encryption
- Supports Windows 98, ME, NT, 2000, XP, 2003, Vista, Windows 7 Operating Systems
- Stand-Alone Utility: Does not need Acrobat Acrobat installed
Keywords: pdf encrypter, encrypt pdf files, restrict pdf file, secure pdf files, protect pdf file, secure a pdf file,
Recent Changes: PDF Encryption Batch Processing
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: Pentium II 400 MHz, 64 MB RAM, Minimum 10 MB Space