n-Track Studio is an audio and MIDI multitrack recorder that turns your Mac into a full-fledged recording studio. You can record and playback a virtually unlimited number of audio and MIDI tracks. The program supports simultaneous recording from multiple 16 and 24 bit soundcards, and real-time audio effects can be applied non-destructively to each track. Built-in effects include Multiband Compression, Delay, Graphic EQ, Pitch Shift and time stretch, Parametric EQ and spectrum analyzer with guitar tuner.
The program can use third party AU and VST plug-ins to process in real-time audio signals. Effect can also be used to process the recorded signal in real-time so that the computer can act as a multi-effects device.
MIDI tracks can be imported end exported to regular MIDI files, and edited using the built in piano-roll based MIDI editing window. The program supports AUi and VSTi instruments plug-ins for sample accurate software MIDI playback. It also supports ReWire technology to stream audio from other compatible audio programs.
How it works
• Record a base track (i.e. rithm guitar) with your Mac built-in mic or with an external mic
• Plug a standard headphone, record a solo or vocal track while listening to the rithm track
• Press play to listen to the multitrack recording, use the mixer to adjust levels, pan, apply EQ, compression, reverb etc.
• Save the song to a single .m4a or .mp3 file that you can share via interne, send by email or use it to create and audio CD
• Supports AU and VST plugins and instruments
• Compression, Delay, Graphic EQ, Pitch Shift and time stretch effects, Parametric EQ with Spectrum analyzer + chromatic guitar Tuner
• Record and playback from multichannel audio devices
• The max number of tracks depends on the computer speed, with a typical Macbook you can use 20 or more tracks
• n-Track is currently the only only cros
Keywords: multitrack, home, software, recording, mp3, DAW, AU, VST, n-track, studio, digital, audio, sound, effects, dsp, processing, music, VSTi, realtime, MIDI, wave, wav, sequencer, hard disk, sequencing, effect, multi-track, podcast, podcasting,
Recent Changes: Redesigned Piano-Roll window lets you edit multiple MIDI tracks in the same window
Support for OMF and AAF files to interchange files with users of other DAWs
n-Track Sampler soundfont player
Various improvements and bug fixes
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English, Danish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
Additional Requirements: Intel Mac