Is it impossible to make real-time SMS communications with 12-key cell phone? Korean language has already made it possible. Now English challenges it with this software, which can run on windows OS. As tested the speed, as of the latest offering, is near computer typing.
You can directly edit the keys arrangement to create your own version, which can be distributed with your name carved. Hurry up and be the first to make your country's language version.
(Method to input a letter, as of 1st way)
o First letters : 1 strike the key
o Second letters : double_click the key
o Third letters : 1 strike the key and 1 strike [alt] key
(Features, as of the latest offering)
1. Vowels are separately located on the right.
2. 'blank', usable instead of 'Space', is included inside 12 keys.
- 'y' is like 'i', thus grouped with 'i' to secure a room for 'blank'.
3. More frequent letters are located ahead.
- Over 96% frequencies of letters are located within second places.
4. It is convenient to input continuous consonants - th,sh,nd,nt - and 'blank', as far as possible.
* To install or run on win 7 or vista, you had better right click and "Run as administrator".
Keywords: 12 key alphabet input system, cell phone typing, cellphone typing, mobile typing, mobile phone typing, keypad, keypad typing, cell phone keypad, cellphone keypad, mobile keypad, mobile phone keypad,
Recent Changes: improve 5th way's other keys arrangement to minimize pressing [alt]key, and change those of 1st and 3rd similarly to that.
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: Win 98 or more