Sorax Reader SDK ActiveX edition is a small, powerful, fast, clean software development kit for rendering, printing, exporting PDF page contents in a wide range of applications.
By putting Sorax PDF SDK application programming interface in a fully compliant COM Object wrapper, it allows programmers to render, print, etc.
PDF documents from any language that supports COM Objects. Languages that can access
Sorax’s COM Object based PDF SDK include:
* ASP and ASP.NET (running in Web Server), Visual Basic .NET, Visual C# .NET,
* Visual C++ 6.0, Visual Basic 6.0,
* VBScript, Java (using Java COM bridge), PHP,
* ColdFusion, Perl, Python (requires PythonWin),
* any programming language that supports COM Object, ActiveX, OLE,
* a COM Object bridge may be used with languages that do not have native COM Object support.
Keywords: pdf, .pdf, viewer, reader, browser, print, export, sdk, api, activex, com,
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English