License: 90 days unlimited TRIAL with all features installed
vbScript Editor with 10.000 vbScript syntax validated function lines, compatible with the Management System from www.CapaSystems.com
You only need to type 2 letters, to get dozens of function lines pasted automatically into your vbScript.
You can e.g. type sy, and press CTRL Space, and select Sys BreakthruMsgBox, 13 function lines are inserted in your vbScript file:
'sCaption:Title of the messagebox.
'sText:Text shown in messagebox. Use \n to create a new line
'Valid sButtons: OK, YESNO, YESNOCANCEL, ABORTRETRYIGNORE, OKCANCEL or RETRYCANCEL
'Valid sDefault: ONE, TWO or THREE
'Valid sIconStyle: STOP, QUESTION, EXCLAMATIONor INFORMATION
'Valid answer returned in gsValue: YES, NO, ABORT, RETRY, CANCEL, IGNORE or OK
sTitle = "Message from the IT-Department:"
sAnswer = "The users answer was "
sThisFunctionName = ""
sAsk = "\n\nLine2" ' \n = 1 lineshift (max. 5 lines)
If bStatus Then bStatus = Sys_BreakthruMsgBox(sTitle, sAsk, "OK", "ONE", "INFORMATION", False)
sAnswer = sAnswer & gsValue
If bStatus Then bStatus = Job_WriteLog(sThisFunctionName, sAnswer, bStatus, True)
- Editor to customize CapaSystems Computer- and UserJobs
- Shortcut to insert all CapaLib functions
- Shortcuts to all Computer- and User folder names in Windows 8, 7 and XP
- Shortcut to syntax control and find errors in the vbScript
- 10.000 source lines with all CapaLib functions in release 4.51
The Setup.exe creates 2 installations:
- The 100% FreeWare Third Party editor PsPad from
- The 10.000 PsPadEditorCapaLib lines are added to the PsPad editor from www.pspad.com
The PsPad Editor's EULA is granting TryWare90Days an option to add extra features under the following conditions:
If you use this software in a product, an acknowledgment in the product documentation would be appreciated but is not required.
Keywords: vbScript, syntax, editor, capasystems, silent, installation,
Recent Changes: This is the first official version 220.127.116.11 after many months of BETA-testing
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: Windows 8, 7 and XP