No matter what Management System you are using, SilentSwitchFinder automatically analyses and detects which installer type is being used, and creates basic Microsoft vbScript Install() and UnInstall() functions with the silent switches, and adds a lot of extra options and explanations to the vbScript.
SilentSwitchFinder detects most of the installer files created with AutoIt3, Inno Setup, Installshield, Microsoft MsiExec, Nullsoft NSIS, WinZip and Wise.
If you are using the CapaInstaller Management System, SilentSwitchFinder also creates CapaLib Install() and UnInstall() functions, and adds a lot of extra options and explanations, which aren't part of the CapaInstaller Package Creator vbScript versions, which currently supports InstallShield, MSI and Wise templates, but not Inno Setup or NullSoft NSIS.
* Detects the undocumented silent installer switches you need to your Management deployment scripts.
* Detects AutoIt3, Inno Setup, Installshield, Microsoft MsiExec, Nullsoft NSIS, WinZip and Wise installers.
* Creates the silent installer script functions, no matter what Management System you are using.
* Creates basic Microsoft vbScript Install() and UnInstall() functions with the silent switches.
* Creates CapaSystems Install() and UnInstall() functions with the silent switches.
You only need to "Open your default Kit folder", and browse to the installer file, and after only 1 or 2 minutes you are ready to use CTRL+V:
* The CapaInstaller vbScript lines about MSI, Inno Setup and InstallShield
* Logfiles when running SilentSwitchFinder
* The settings ini file you can use to customize the features in SilentSwitchFinder.
SilentSwitchFinder doesn't interact with any programs, services or files on your computer, so you can use or test it without any problems at all.
The old USSF 22.214.171.124 tool, that isn't supported anymore, only shows you one simpel switch line, sometimes without all the needed switches.
Keywords: AutoIt3, Inno Setup, Installshield, Microsoft MsiExec, Nullsoft NSIS, Wise,
Recent Changes: Push the download button if there is a new release ready, and PsPadCapaLib will automatically be downloaded for you.
You can also use the menu Scripts/© TryWare90Days HELP/© Download new releases.
You can also push the ChangeLog button first, and see website with all release versions.
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: Windows 8, 7 or XP SP3