With REQCHECKER, get back to simplicity. While remaining non-intrusive and without specific environment, it checks the coverage of the requirements between your documents. REQCHECKER gives you the benefit of requirement engineering to projects with an inexpensive tool.
You don't want to waste time and money with a complex tool?
- Are you a software engineer? Check that specification matches the upstream documents, or check that test plan covers all your specification requirements.
- Are you a buyer? Make sure that sub-contractor response meets all requirements or all headings of your RFP or RFI.
- Are you a BID manager? Reassure your customer: prove that your proposal covers all the parts of the call for tender.
- Are you a training manager? Make sure that your slides or your training software cover all source documentation.
- Are you a quality manager? Make sure that your quality system meets the headings of your quality standard EN9100, ISO9001 etc.
Keep your existing documents ! Reqchecker analyses your documents under several formats : WORD, EXCEL, POWERPOINT, PDF, Java, XML and more.
Track errors and navigate with the Excel traceability matrix. Check propagation of all requirement changes by using the version management : change the input documents and Reqchecker shows where your documents shall be updated. There is no requirement in your upstream documents? No problem, Reqchecker can use the heading numbers for PDF and WORD documents.
Reqchecker is worldwide used since 2009. It is not a web tool: it runs standalone and keeps your documents on your network. This is mandatory for confidential documents. The standalone setup can be installed without internet connexion, certified free of viruses.
Keywords: easy, free, document, coverage, analyzis, specification, test, requirement, Management, WORD, EXCEL, CMMI, DO-178B, DO-254, software development,
Recent Changes: Bug fixing
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English, French
Additional Requirements: RAM 1GB HARDDISK 200MB